Tuesday 15 July 2008

Only three more shifts to go...

By now you've probably seen these slightly vomitous offerings: Discovery Channel and XKCD. All I can say is I'm very sorry, my brain is obviously turning on me due to prolonged inactivity.

I hate the popcorn,
I hate the Fanta Freeze,
I hate the nachos,
I hate the nacho cheese,
I hate the hotdogs, shrivelled on the grill for hours.
Boom de yada etc.

I hate the weekends,
I hate the lengthy queues,
I hate the mess made,
I hate mopping the loos,
I hate the children's noise and stupidity.

I hate the public,
I hate being polite,
I hate the rudeness,
The customer's not always right,
I hate the nutjobs with all their mad complaints.

I hate the wages,
I hate the sick kits,
I hate the Big Boss,
I hate cleaning up shit,
I hate the whole goddamn fucking company.

No comments: